PRIDE 3/05 help

buggsie10

will be going on the PRIDE in 3/05. Unfortunatly, have to fly into LA instead of Long Beach. We ave never done this itinerary before. We are going 3 days before and will be renting a car but will need transprortation back to LA at the end. Which is cheaper, a cab or Carnivals transportation?? Any suggestions on a reasonable hotel, we want to take in some of the sights!! Suggestions appreciated.:)

Price difference will depend on the amount of people in your group.

For a group of 5 I have found it cheaper to rent a mini van from Dollar even if it is only for 4 hours. For my Grandma 100 birthday at sea celebration I have booked a private bus due to the size of the group.

Last weekend we took a cab back to LAX for the 4 (cab fair is based on mileage not number of passangers) of us is was about $60.00 and very convenient. There are plenty of cabs waiting to pick you up and with in 20 minutes we were at the airport. Last time my wife and I took the shuttle and it was $60.00 for the two of us but we had to wait for the large bus to fill up. We will be taking a cab from now on.

Archived