www.aol.com from internet cafe

Tagoladad

You can access AOL e-mail via RC Online stations on the ships. My experiences have been mixed. Sometimes, the connection is good and you can move through the e-mail with ease. Other times, the connection is so bad that I have not even been able to log in.

Happy cruising.

I think my daughter has CS/AOL and aside from it not being cheap, it works. Slow but it works. Can't recall how much, maybe 50 cents a minute. You just go to the internet place, swipe your seapass or credit card and off you go.

This board is fun..I should have joined sooner. Oh well, better late than never!

Prearanged times could be a problem unless everyone on the ship is in bed. The puters are numbered and not always available at the moment you want to use one. Plus if you start chatting on AIM you are going to spend a fortune, better top use mail.

When we were aboard the Splendour we had trouble using AOL and checking our emails. There wasn't any problem using the AOL aboard the Brilliance earlier this year.

If you are a C & A member you have a free minutes coupon in your booklet, sorry I can't remember how many minutes it was for.

I spend too much darn time on this computer at home... there is no way I will be at one on the ship.. even to send emails...

I will send all my loved ones pics when I get back, and that way the whole time I am gone they can be thinking " I bet they are having a blast.. I hate them" :)

Archived