Oceania Western Europe private tour recommendations

sonny55

I am going on Oceania Western Europe Wonders cruise to Barcelona, Toulon France, St Tropez, Florence/Tuscany/Pisa, Rome, Alicante, Malaga, Seville and Lisbon.

I would love recommendations on good Oceania sponsored excursions or recommendations for private tours. Thank you!!

Your question is a terrific starting point, but there are so many variables involved for each port that you will probably want to read up on what is available in the Ports of Call section for Europe:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

-and then add in the length of time that you have in each port, as well as how much money you want to spend, in order to narrow the choices down a bit.

Enjoy the planning, it can be just as rewarding as the trip itself. :D

I am going on Oceania Western Europe Wonders cruise to Barcelona, Toulon France, St Tropez, Florence/Tuscany/Pisa, Rome, Alicante, Malaga, Seville and Lisbon.

I would love recommendations on good Oceania sponsored excursions or recommendations for private tours. Thank you!!

We are on this cruise June 6 and are in the process of choosing excursions. Want to email?