Registering online

skm

NCL wants the reservation # to register on their website. I've got our receipt from the TA and have entered every # on that paper and it says it can't find us. Do I have to wait until our docs arrive and they will have the right # on them? Or am I overlooking something? Thanks SKM

All my imformation was there 2 days after I booked, and I booked in late May 2005 for a cruise in Feb. 2006. Something is wrong. Check with your TA. Pondsrforme is right--you need to get your Reservation #, which has 8 #'s in it. Good luck--Ron

Well it's amazing...after I called our TA, I was able to register w/ the # that I was using all along. Think it was NCL or TA mistake? Not that it really matters, our TA doesn't seem to be very knowledgable. I've learned more about cruising from this board than her. So I think we'll shop around for another TA next time. How do you guys find a Good TA? Thanks for the help SKM

Archived