Looking for opinions on Anniversary Package?.

My wife and I are doing our 25th anniversary cruise on Harmony July 14-21. Our anniversary is on July 17th. Do I have the room decorated on the 14th when we leave or wait till our actual anniversary date (we will be in St Maartan that day). I'm getting the bigger package that comes with a beach towel and cake. What do you all think?

My wife and I are doing our 25th anniversary cruise on Harmony July 14-21. Our anniversary is on July 17th. Do I have the room decorated on the 14th when we leave or wait till our actual anniversary date (we will be in St Maartan that day). I'm getting the bigger package that comes with a beach towel and cake. What do you all think?
A token to your room service attendant will get your room decorated while you are on shore. On day one they are too busy, he/She can tell what they have in their galley. You as well as your wife will be surprised. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We usually cruise on my wife's birthday. Mine is the week before. I order a fresh flower arrangement through the cruise planner, and it is in our cabin when we arrive. The arrangement is always VERY nice, and I think pretty reasonably priced. The flowers last all week. I don't usually buy her flowers at home, as our cat's like to have fun with them. I'm not sure if this is available at all ports.