Princess thalasso spa passes

Does anyone know if Princess cruises have a pass for the thalasso spa area?. On other lines you can purchase whole cruise passes so you can use this area at anytime during the cruise. If they do, what would the cost be approximately? I have tried the website and even called Princess but I cannot find out if they have the passes and if they do what the costs maybe.

On the Princess ships you buy a pass for the whole voyage. They put a sticker on your card. On Diamond last week for 8 night voyage it was normally $159 but one steam room wasn’t working so it was $99

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Princess ships you buy a pass for the whole voyage. They put a sticker on your card. On Diamond last week for 8 night voyage it was normally $159 but one steam room wasn’t working so it was $99

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you, that's great. Do you purchase these once on board directly with the Lotus spa?:cool:

Thank you, that's great. Do you purchase these once on board directly with the Lotus spa?:cool:

Yes you do. They will give you a tour of the whole spa and then you sign up and they will give you your sticker and explain things.

The price I quoted could be more for solo. I usually travel solo and when I get a pass I notice I pay more then half of the double rate. So if you have a cabin mate or partner that wants to go too it is cheaper per person. Well it used to be.

E.g I might pay $159 and for a couple it could be $129 each .

Sent from my iPad using Forums