Pressing clothes on POA

soontohoneymoon

The laundry service on the Pride of America is excellent... I not only had a few things pressed but had some laundry done much to my roommates dismay... lol..... they already thought I'd brought too many clothes but a girl had to look good:D :p .... I honestly can't remember the prices but I remember thinking, this is really cheap..... It was very inexpensive.... But do it right away.. There's a 24 hour turn around time......

What is the the best option to have clothes pressed on the POA? We are aware that we cannot carry an iron on board because fire hazards. Is there an better option than bringin our own steamer. And, if not, what is a good, small size steamer to bring? Thanks. Ron

The wrinkled look was in on our cruise ;)

We used the shower - turned it on as hot as it would go and let everything steam for about 20 minutes while getting ready for dinner. Everything came out looking great thank goodness ;)

Archived