Easter Cruisers??

donlb

Leaving on Explorer on Easter Sunday. Anyone ever cruised on Easter? Do they do anything special? Tell me they don't over do the Bunny Rabbbit theme.....I think it would get old fast!

We left on Easter aboard the Rhapsody about four years ago. Other than decorations in the Centrum, there was nothing special about it being Easter. This may have been due in part to a late sailing, and embarkation day, with many people arriving to the ship late.

We've sailed over Easter on Explorer of the Seas. Explorer was sailing Saturday to Saturday back then though. They had an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids in the Royal Promenade Sunday morning and had chocolate Easter eggs available in the Windjammer for anyone who wanted them. They also had a Catholic Mass on Easter Sunday morning. I didn't notice if they had any other denominations available. The mass was very well attended! It was a very nice Easter! I didn't see the Easter Bunny at all, but it is possible that he made an appearance at the Easter Egg Hunt. Since you depart on Easter Sunday, I am guessing you won't have too much going on in the ship to celebrate Easter. Explorer is my favorite ship! I will be revisiting her for the 3rd time this summer!

we sailed on princess last year and they had a beautiful display of giant chocolate eggs. Each egg had a window and a scene inside. It was really something special. They also had a special Easter Dinner. No hunt though.

Archived