QM2 Canyon Ranch Spa Package?

Emu

My wife and I are travelling on the entire QM2 LA - NY Eastbound South American voyage for 38 nights.

I have been trying to find out (without success) if it is possible to purchase a package for the Canyon Ranch spa for the entire voyage?

When we were on a Transatlantic crossing it was possible to buy a pass, but no one in the Carnival/Cunard/P&O office in Australia seems to know if a deal for longer than 6 days is available.

Anyone have any thoughts???

Thanks

Thank you for your response and providing the link.

I contacted Canyon Ranch directly and they have offered a Spa Package for the entire voyage...... which is exactly what I wanted. Just like the all the other QM2 on board staff, they excel at customer service and were extremely prompt and professional in the reply to my question.

Well done Canyon Ranch, counting the days until the Spa conveys me into total relaxation.

Is this spa off limits to a passenger who does not wish to have a massage, or other service?

I thought the excercise equipment is available to all passengers. I can find no information, as to what is open to passengers and what is not.

When we were last on board the fitness centre (ie gym equipment) was available to all at no charge............... however there are no other facilities (eg lockers) in the area.

If you want to use the "Spa" area it costs about $29 a day each......... which gives you access to all the whirlpools, steamrooms and sauna as well as the showers and assorted other things like the ice wash and the pool itself.

If you buy multiple days........eg a 5 day package for entry it costs about $79............. that is why I asked for a longer deal!

Massages and all the other treatments on offer cost more........... but at least with the purchase of a treatment, you also get a day pass to the "Spa" thrown in.

When you board go to the Canyon Ranch welcome desk and ask for a tour of the facilities and they normally show you around and explain how it all works.

Of course the hot tubs and pools elsewhere on the ship are free......... but there are no steam rooms or saunas apart from in Canyon Ranch.

Hope this is of assistance.

Thanks for the response.

Hmmmm seems like a bunch when you are going to be onboard for 81 days.

I think I would rather spend it on excursions.

Perhaps things are different for those who book the complete world cruise?

We shall see.

• 3 weeks later...

Contacted Canyon Ranch Spa and they said there was not any package available for the 38 day trip, and referred me to the "menu" for services. Felt like the staff member I spoke with "couldn't care less". So, I will visit the Spa desk once we are onboard and inquire.

Archived