Titanic Belfast/port stop

As nobody more knowledgeable than me seems to answer your question, I can just tell you what I found, trying to organize my next BI cruise in may. Of course, you might take a taxi, but there is also a shuttle bus from port to city center, there, you can take any bus 26 (a,b,c) to the Titanic museum. Another way is to take the shuttle bus and then, the hoho bus, if you want to visit the town after the museum. A lot of interesting BI reviews on this forum will give you some good tips. Generally, people say to allow at least two hours for the visit, don't know for the Discovery tour. Sorry not to be more helpful.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Forums

Remember I just have "second hand" knowledge! It seems the shuttle leaves you "Donegall square north" close to the tourist office, opposite to the city hall. Is the shuttle free? It seems it was free last year, but who knows? I think the regular bus (26) has a stop close to this place. Some people say that the hoho bus has representatives with tickets at the shuttle dropping point. But all of this was available last year : so, check again when there'll be some cruisers coming back from the 2018 BI cruises.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Forums

It's a five minute drive from the cruise terminal to the Titanic museum. You can see the museum from the ship as they are separated by a narrow channel in the docks. Plan on spending about two hours including a look around the Nomadic, a tender ship for Titanic. From the museum it's only 5 minutes in a taxi to Belfast city centre where you can get a HoHo bus or other tours of the city.