5 stars for Carnival *****

dec cruiser

To anyone that is trying to decide which Cruise Lines to sail on. Our experience with Carnival Lines was better than we ever hoped for.

We sailed out on Dec10th on the Glory from Port Canaveral. Late the 1st night we got a message that my sister had a terrible accident and was in intensive care back home in NC. We immediatly saw the night pursor, and he worked with us for 2 hours, getting all the paper work done so that we could depart the ship the next day in Nassau. He was very kind and concerned. Carnival made the air arrangements for us also from Nassau to Orlando.

I can not explain how thankful I was to be sailing with Carnival. this ship lines went out of their way to help us in this emergency. My son who did not know what ship we were on , also had a very good experience with Carnival going out of their way to find us.

We thank all those concerned, and hope to sail again with this Cruise Lines. This was our first cruise.

My sister broke her back falling from a ladder and at this time cannot use her legs, we are praying for a FULL recovery for her.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope your DS makes a full recovery. I am glad you had a great experience with Carnival. You may also want to contact their guest relations and let them know what a great experience you had with the purser and Carnival Cruise lines so that they could recognize the person that helped you. I hope you get a "full" first cruise shortly.

My sister broke her back falling from a ladder and at this time cannot use her legs, we are praying for a FULL recovery for her.

Dec cruiser,

Don't mean to be prying but my hubby broke his back 8 yrs ago. If you need any information or want someone to talk to please e-mail me at walkswife@yahoo.com . My hubby did his rehab at Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA. It is a wonderful facility.

You and your family are in my prayers.... I've been there and I know what you are going through.

Renee,

Thanks so much for the prayers, we need all we can get. I am sure it is a hard road for the 1st year for all of us. My sister is at Thoms Rehab in Asheville NC. They have a good reputation in the area. We have heard of Sheperds in Atlanta, and what a good hospital it is. For now my brother-in-law wants to stay close to home.

I was told by my brother-in-law yesterday that my sister felt like someone was tickleing her leg during her therapy, we hope this is a good sign for her, as she is just 42 yrs old.

How is your husband doing now?. Is he able to do any standing or walking?.If I am to nosey please forgive me, as this is all so frightening for us. We are all thinking positively that she will walk again.

Again thank you for your concern,

Sandy:)

I am so sorry for your sister. I know what you are going through- my 64yo dad broke his neck while sledding in Switzerland and had to be airlifted off the mountain- he broke C4 and C5. He had a little movement in his hands and legs, but all the doctors said he would never walk or live outside a nursing home. This thanksgiving, we picked him up from HIS APARTMENT and he walked to the thanksgiving dinner table using his walker. Yes I cried. I pray for your sister to have the strength and will that my dad has. I pray for her recovery and that your family all gets through this a stronger family.

On a side note, I am glad to hear Carnival took care of you- they are a good cruiseline and I will always cruise them- especially after hearing stories such as yours.

Hugs, Lisa

Renee,

How is your husband doing now?. Is he able to do any standing or walking?.If I am to nosey please forgive me, as this is all so frightening for us. We are all thinking positively that she will walk again.

Again thank you for your concern,

Sandy:)

Dec cruiser,

My husbands accident was almost 9 yrs ago..... he walks with a cane and a brace but uses his chair for long distances. He has chronic pain. He is a t-11 incomplete injury. Some days are good some days are bad even after 9 yrs. Keep your head and spirits up. Just remember God doesn't give us more than we can handle.

My prayers are with you and your family. It is truly amazing how life can change in one split moment and truly amazing how adaptable human beings are. Hoping the tingling was a good sign and that your sister recovers fully.

To anyone that is trying to decide which Cruise Lines to sail on. Our experience with Carnival Lines was better than we ever hoped for.

We sailed out on Dec10th on the Glory from Port Canaveral. Late the 1st night we got a message that my sister had a terrible accident and was in intensive care back home in NC. We immediatly saw the night pursor, and he worked with us for 2 hours, getting all the paper work done so that we could depart the ship the next day in Nassau. He was very kind and concerned. Carnival made the air arrangements for us also from Nassau to Orlando.

I can not explain how thankful I was to be sailing with Carnival. this ship lines went out of their way to help us in this emergency. My son who did not know what ship we were on , also had a very good experience with Carnival going out of their way to find us.

We thank all those concerned, and hope to sail again with this Cruise Lines. This was our first cruise.

I hope your sister makes a full and speedy recovery!!!

And how wonderfully Carnival handled the situation!!

Heres wishing YOU a full cruise someday for fun in the sun~ ;)

Best to you and your sister!!!

dec cruiser, your sister will be in my prayers for her recovery. It was a sad way to find Carnival's service at it's best.

We've found them good to us, as my sweetie is in a w/c for distances, and have been helpful in other ways.

Glad to hear good experiences, not just the bad. Kepp us posted!

As I mentioned my sister broke her back and is now in rehab. in Asheville NC. To all of you that have asked about her. After 3 1/2 weeks my sister is in very good spirits. She has some feeling just below the break, but is unable to use her legs. She is learning just how differant life will be in a wheelchair and has many differant kinds of therapy each day.

She has a great attitude and we still believe that someday she will walk again.

I thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers and only ask that you continue to pray for her, as the prayers and positive thinking are working.:)

i have been on 3 carnival cruises ( my only cruises ) and i can tell you i am very satisfied with carinval and have had on problems with any of my cruises i have taken. to me they are the best ship for the price and i am very happy with them. this does not meam i would not try another cruise line, but so far carnival has the best price, service and fullfills my expectations for the money that i can depend on and have a great time for my cruise. i love carnival and am a ''' carnival satisfied passenger """.

i will stick to carnival and have a great time.

Archived