ocho rios snorkeling or tubing?

vegetarian

i am going to cancel with norwegian's tubing excursion for one being offered by shoretrips which includes tubing and a trip to dunns river falls. i am having a hard time deciding though to do the one with snorkeling or my orgional plan of doing it with tubing. someone told me that the snorkeling in ocho rios wasnt as good for other places in jamaica and in the carribean. i am a bit of a "snorkeling snob" and have snorkeled a lot so either i get really disapointed or really impressed (imo, hawaii has the best snorkeling in the western hemisphere). would love to hear from people who have snorkeled throughout many places on this one. :)

The only NCL snorkeling excursion available in Ocho Rios goes to Dunn's River Falls? You think they would have one snorkeling excursion to some nice reef away from the crowds?

i wish i could delete my topic because once again, i changed my mind and read more and more posts (yeah i know i should have done my research first:o ). from what i have read, snorkeling and diving oin ocho rios isnt very good. the water tends to be murky and cloudly and there arent as many fish as you would see in other places in the carribean.

• 2 months later...

Archived