How do I upgrade my drink package from classic to deluxe?

JerseyGirl105

We booked with the drinks on us promotion, but upgraded myself and DH to the deluxe all-inclusive, and DD to the non-alcoholic all-inclusive. In the comparison guide, it says that protein snacks, crepes, and snacks for kids with gadget are included. Can anyone explain what the heck those are?!

We also booked iwth drinks on us promotion dec. 09 Divina. How did you upgrade to premium package? I'm new to MSC, so this is all Greek to me!!

Pat

We also booked iwth drinks on us promotion dec. 09 Divina. How did you upgrade to premium package? I'm new to MSC, so this is all Greek to me!!

Pat

Hi Pat,

I asked my TA to make upgrade the beverage package when we booked. However, from reading these boards, I believe that you can also ask your TA (if you have one) or MSC (if you booked direct) to upgrade after you've made your booking. The cost to upgrade from drinks on us to the deluxe all-inclusive package is $26/day per person. We like the thought of having the minibar included, not to mention that I enjoy champagne and would like a bit of a better wine by the glass selection. I believe that the cost to upgrade to the classic all-inclusive package is somewhat less, around $21/day per person.

I'm still trying to figure out what the cost to upgrade from drinks on us to classic non-alcoholic all-inclusive is, as our invoice reflects that we were charged $23/day, and that is the full package price.