Carnival Sunshine Deck 12 Interior Rooms

I have been searching the past 4 months and have come up empty handed so I'm coming here...

I took an upgrade for my cruise on the Sunshine in December. I went from an interior on Deck 3 (3147) to a Spa interior on Deck 12 (12007) for under $100. I for some odd reason just can't seem to just wait for surprises ( I also heard the deck 12 spa rooms are super tiny) So I'm hoping someone has been in/seen my cabin and can answer a couple quick questions for me.

Is 12007 layout the same as 12004? (I've seen the video)

If not, is it elongated, so when entering you have the closets across from the bathroom and the bed is on the back wall?

I am super grateful to anyone who can assist me in this.

When are you going?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not until December, but depending on the layout I may try to call for a balcony. I don't really want to spend the money, but I'm not a fan of crawling over the bed to get in an out of it. Especially in the middle of the night.

Not until December, but depending on the layout I may try to call for a balcony. I don't really want to spend the money, but I'm not a fan of crawling over the bed to get in an out of it. Especially in the middle of the night.

We are going in a week and a half....I'll go up and take a peek. We are in a spa balcony.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...