10% off shore excursion coupon code - Mexico sailings - Through May 5th

JMKreno

Not sure if anyone else got this? I received an offer in my email yesterday for 10% off Shore Excursions in Mexico through May 5th (in honor of Cinco De Mayo). I went ahead and booked the Dolphin Encounter/Lunch at Chankanaab on our Magic sailing in September/October (with 6 cruise ships in port..will be VERY busy).

Just wanted to let people know in case they missed it in their email and are visiting Mexico ports on any upcoming trips. Works in all Mexican ports on East & West coasts.

Code is CINC10:D(y)

My husband received this offer but neither me or my son did. So I think its hit or miss but seems everyone can use the code. So lets get it out there so more people can save some money.

I'm sailing on the Magic in July to Western Caribbean and I didn't get the email! I tried to book an excursion and it won't let me use the code. I wanted to apply it to a Roatan excursion-is that why it's invalid?

I'm sailing on the Magic in July to Western Caribbean and I didn't get the email! I tried to book an excursion and it won't let me use the code. I wanted to apply it to a Roatan excursion-is that why it's invalid?

Roatan is not a Mexican port and likely why it isn't accepting the code.