Cruising is saving my Life

My husband and I decided we wanted to take a Medatrian (sp sorry) cruise next year for our 20th anniversary. Money is the hold back. So for our New Year resolution we are giving up smoking and saving that money for the cruise.

The way I look at it Cruising is more fulfilling than smoking and healther too. Everytime we want to smoke we will talk about the money we are saving toward our cruise. I know it will work!!! :)

My husband and I decided we wanted to take a Medatrian (sp sorry) cruise next year for our 20th anniversary. Money is the hold back. So for our New Year resolution we are giving up smoking and saving that money for the cruise.

The way I look at it Cruising is more fulfilling than smoking and healther too. Everytime we want to smoke we will talk about the money we are saving toward our cruise. I know it will work!!! :)

Hang in there. Put pictures of your cruise ship or the

Mediterranean wherever you would normally smoke or leave your cigarettes. This will remind you of why you do not want to smoke anymore. My husband and I were both heavy smokers and quit, at the same time, around 1992 and succeeded. We save a ton of money and cruise often.

Being one who hates smoking and loves crusing stands here and appluads you for your decision. I wish you all the luck in the world and hope that this life chaging event makes it a wonderful time for the both of you for many years of happy cruising.

It's not that tough if you TRULY want it. I tried to quit for 3 years buying a pack a day because I was quiting of coarse so why buy a carton :D When my daughter (6yrs old) came to me in Dec of 2000 and ask for me to quit smoking for her Christmas gift that's all it took to push me over the edge. I gave up smoking and have never been happier. You can do it!!! Don't be afraid to get help. Zyban works wonders. The patch gives you nicotine so forget that, your quiting nicotine not lowering your dose. When your a smoker you don't realize just how much you smell!! Sorry if that sounds mean but you soon will realize the same. Good Luck, only YOU can do it!!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

My mother, her sister, and her brother: all were smokers and all died from lung cancer. I miss them everyday and are so sad my children will never spend time with them and get to know what wonderful people they were.

My dh was a smoker, but he quit about 14 years ago and while he said it was tough, he is so glad he did it. I am thankful he did, as I know we will get to spend so many more years together because he made this effort.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy good health and a wonderful cruise on the med.

My husband and I quit smoking 7 years ago in March and put the money we would normally buy cigarettes with in a savings account monthly. We booked a cruise for that December (our first cruise) and have cruised 4 times with our fifth the end of this month. We have continuously put the money away and use it to cruise with. Have never regretted it at all. I always said I needed a big incentive to make me quit (2 1/2 pack a day smoker) and we were successful. Good luck to you.

Archived