Haven-ly Getaway May 6-13

alliecat44

Look what I found.... https://blissbedcollection.com/mattresses

So, for a king mattress (I think we had the Dreamy mattress) with taxes and delivery...about $2150. Not bad at all. Seriously considering it. I meean....THAT BED!!!!

Actually, on second look....I think we had the Tranquility mattress....definitely more expensive ($3500). Still cheaper than the Ritz Carlton bed at $5K.

Thanks for your review. My family and I will be on the Getaway for the first time in July. We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale and plan on taking an uber to the port. Do you mind telling me how much your uber cost you? I have heard different prices ranging from around $45 to $120. Thanks

Thanks for your review. My family and I will be on the Getaway for the first time in July. We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale and plan on taking an uber to the port. Do you mind telling me how much your uber cost you? I have heard different prices ranging from around $45 to $120. Thanks

We live about ten minutes northeast of FLL. It was about $37 each way to port. NO WAY should you be paying anything close to $120!!! Hope this helps.

You can pull up you uber app right now, plug it in and find out.

Right now a standard standard uber x is $37 and an Uber XL is $78

Rates can vary at all times of the day. Much more during rush hour and I did this quote at 10am.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Look what I found.... https://blissbedcollection.com/mattresses

So, for a king mattress (I think we had the Dreamy mattress) with taxes and delivery...about $2150. Not bad at all. Seriously considering it. I meean....THAT BED!!!!

Actually, on second look....I think we had the Tranquility mattress....definitely more expensive ($3500). Still cheaper than the Ritz Carlton bed at $5K.

Yes, I’ve thought about ordering one of these when we wear out our current mattress!

Thanks for the great review! We've booked a balcony room and are debating whether to go for an upgrade to the Haven if (1) we get the opportunity and (2) any are available so your description helped. By any chance, do you have pics of the dailies you can share?

You may get lucky. Lots and lots of cabins in the haven! Good luck!! And let us know!

I bumped it up to the minimum “fair” range yesterday and they accepted today!! Haven here we come!!

I bumped it up to the minimum “fair” range yesterday and they accepted today!! Haven here we come!!

That’s awesome congrats! See you there, got a HSS!

There is 5 more h5s left (there was 10 this morning) so 5 awarded today so far.

In fact, this morning there were 27 haven cabins and now there are only 15 left. It’s pretty odd for Ncl to fill haven cabins 12 days before sailing but there were so many on this sailing.

Edited by amscene1

Thanks for the great review! We've booked a balcony room and are debating whether to go for an upgrade to the Haven if (1) we get the opportunity and (2) any are available so your description helped. By any chance, do you have pics of the dailies you can share?

Sadly, I didn’t take any photos of the dailies. Sorry!!