Indianapolis Colts / Enchantment of the Seas

It will be interesting to see what they say about the noise in the dome this weekend!

I think it will make history as far as decibel levels go in any game in the history of the NFL (bring earplugs if you're planning on being there)!

The Steelers won't be able to use "piped noise" as an excuse this time either.

They had several false starts in the Bengals game...unless every other team pipes in extra noise! ;)

Good luck! It is going to be a really fun game no matter what the outcome! Being a former Pittsburgh girl, if I'm not cheering for the Colts, then I cheer for the Steelers as my #2.

Go Colts!

I found this on the eighth page what kind of fans are you. If INDY loses this week one could say that the Patriots did them in with out even playing them.I mean you really can't blame them for not wanting to face the PATS in a big game we all know Manning and for that matter Dungi has never won a big game. GO PATS>

I found this on the eighth page what kind of fans are you. If INDY loses this week one could say that the Patriots did them in with out even playing them.I mean you really can't blame them for not wanting to face the PATS in a big game we all know Manning and for that matter Dungi has never won a big game. GO PATS>

Very funny! It's too bad that Denver is going to massacre the Patriots! So it's a moot point!

The Colts win as a team and lose as a team. We're not just our coach and QB. They are just 2 major components of a well oiled machine-and a defense that has come a long way over the last couple of years.

Is there anyone on the Pats besides BB and Brady? I never hear anyone mention any other players names. I think that awesome defense has gotten the shaft for years.

On a side note: My parents are going to be in a corporate sponsored suite on the 50 yard line for the game this Sunday! They are stoked! I told them that if they somehow couldn't go that we would take the tickets!

GO COLTS!!!

Very funny! It's too bad that Denver is going to massacre the Patriots! So it's a moot point!

The Colts win as a team and lose as a team. We're not just our coach and QB. They are just 2 major components of a well oiled machine-and a defense that has come a long way over the last couple of years.

SAY WHAAAAAA??????:confused: :eek:

Denver will be tough, but the PATS won't lose twice to the same team. Defense is back from being what seems like everyone being hurt the last time they played (as well as INDY). Vrabel, McGinest, Colvin, Breuschi, Seymour (Brown;) )their defense is one of the best and they will show Denver this weekend.

Leslie you must be kidding about it only being Brady and BB. The Patriots were one if not THE first "TEAM" to enter the stadium together and refused to be introduced as individuals. Viniteri, Buschi, Vrabel, Brown, ahhhhhhhh, I could go on and on and on..... ;-)

GO PATS!!!!!

Guess the Steelers & Colts fans are all hoping they win this week so they can beat next week by the Pats.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Hopefully Bruschi (I spelled that right didn't I?) will start this weekend and isn't still injured. BB, said he would start last weekend and didn't. He's always pretty secretive about those injuries until the last minute.

Also, check out those stats from the Jags/Pats game. Although the Pats had the "W" and the touchdowns, they weren't as impressive as they should be. You have Leftwich with an injured ankle in an aircast. Yet, your defense let him get more passing yards than Brady? Brady is much better at the 4th down conversion and getting the TD when it counts. But the Pats defense is going to have to step it up a notch against Denver.

I was also not very impressed with the Steelers playing last week. Come on. The Bengals lose Carson Palmer in the 2nd play and the Steelers only win by 14 points? I watched that game. How could you let a back-up QB (what's his name?) get to the middle of the 3rd quarter before you start to rattle him? The stats on that game aren't that impressive either. It's a "W". But not a real earth shaker.

All smack aside, I just would have expected more of a "spanking" when you're playing against an injured QB and a back-up. But the stats are not what I expected.

Gotta' step it up if NE wants to beat Denver and Pittsburgh wants to beat Indy!!! Good luck no matter what. Hopefully all the formerly injured guys will play so they will all be good games! :D

Go Colts!

Brady is much better at the 4th down conversion and getting the TD when it counts.

I meant to say 3rd down conversion. That's where he is the best. When the pressure is on. That's where the biggest gap in the stats are on the game.

It's just not easy to fluster him.

Leslie, Having started this thread awhile back, I'd like to say thank you for the support and I will reply, win or loose, to the respondents as the playoffs continue. For now lets look at the spreads, enjoy the games, and as originally posted, I look forward to watching the Colts and whoever in the AFC Championship Game from the Enchantment of the Seas a week from Sunday.

David from Indy

Leslie you must be kidding about it only being Brady and BB. The Patriots were one if not THE first "TEAM" to enter the stadium together and refused to be introduced as individuals. Viniteri, Buschi, Vrabel, Brown, ahhhhhhhh, I could go on and on and on..... ;-)

GO PATS!!!!!

I second that...the whole discussion of the Pats over the last few years has been that they are such a cohesive team and not just one or two star players. Where have you been Leslie?

Heck yah guys! GO COLTS!! I'll be at the game Sunday....sitting in section 109....right by the goal line. That means I can watch all the times the COLTS score and put the Steelers to shame!! Hah~! GO COLTS!! Hope you enjoy watching the game on the ship! I love the Enchantment :)

All you Indy fans, it seems you are proud of the team that won Jan.1,2006 with only their 2nd string Yes us Pats fans are proud too. BTW who was it you played oh yes Arizona mighty proud.Just a few quick notes We can't remember if at all the last time our coach made a mistake,2nd no team has beaten A Bill Belichek team twice in the same year,3rd Tom Brady has never lost a post season game ,4th Tom Brady has never lost on turf.

Hmmm...I think I made my point.

Indy fans are proud of their team.

In NE it's all about Bill Belichick and Tom Brady winning and losing. This is what we hear time and time again-not from the team-but from the fans of the team. It's too bad the fans don't give the rest of the players the recognition their teammates do.

GO COLTS!

One game at a time.

Archived