Another Staff Question

the three Cs

Hi where do you get a copy of the cruise staff rota for P & O?

Tks

LHM

Hi has anyone got a copy of the cruise staff rota for princess. It tells you which crew is where and when they change ships. P&O have one i was just wondering if princess had one. Please:)

Hi

I work for princess and I can tell you even we dont get to see our rotations that often as they change around so often due to there being so many ships in the fleet!!! But if you tell me who your looking for I might know which ship they are on next??????

I dont know about Richard Joseph, I did hear that Tim Spicer was going to the Saphire to replace me in Dec but then they sent someone else so I am not sure where he ended up, I think maybe the Diamond but we have a lot of mutural friends so I will try and find out for you!!! Did you meet a cruise staff girl called Jo on the Golden??? she is one of my best friends!!!

Do you happen to know who will be your CD on the Star? Also on our last trip we had the most wonderful head waiter his name is Jose from Portugal. I think he married a Brit he met on Princess. He made the most wonderful pasta. He promised me the receipe but I never got it. Thanks for your input it is very nice of you. Have a great contract.

I am from Littlehampton in West Sussex, but very rarley there as I am always on a ship and at the moment I am in Canada with my fiancee, think we will be living in Canada when we give up ship life!!! But I am heading back to the Uk this Friday for a week to be with my fmaily before I join the Star!!! The Satr is doing Western Carribean for a few months then heads over to the Baltics, which we are excited about cos neither me or my fiancee have bee to the baltics in the 4 years we have worked for Princess so should be fun!!! I believe the Cruise Director there right now is Omar... never worked with him before do you know him?????

So your looking for me? - just winding up an incredible three month vacation here in South Florida - timed perfectly to put my house back together after Wima :-(

I'm off to the Island January 21. Post here and I'll answer any questions you may have.

Where is Frankie? And what about Capt. Nash?

Dee

Hi

I work for princess and I can tell you even we dont get to see our rotations that often as they change around so often due to there being so many ships in the fleet!!! But if you tell me who your looking for I might know which ship they are on next??????

Hello

I know this is a longshot but in March 2003 we were on the Tahitian Princess and had a fantastic server her name was Sarina (she was from Romania), she was about 28 and had a young daughter..Does anyone no if she is still with Princess and on what ship?

Thanks for your help

Tom

Oh your fellow Brits are you??? yeah me too!!! Jo is great isn't she?? cracks me up!! We are both heading out to the Star together next week, it will be so much fun we havent worked together in ages!!! Where are you guys from?

We will be on the Star in March (12th). Will you still be on her at that time?

Hey guys

I believe the cruise director on the CP is still James Lay at the moment... Not sure of where any of the other people mentiond are, I can only help you with the cruise staff really as we meet hundreds of different waiters, bar staff, stewards all the time, its hard to keep up with those guys!! Sorry!! Anyway for those of you going to the Star soon I will see you there, I leave this Sat for another 6 months so look out for me if you are going in the near future. I dont check in with Cruise Critic as much when I am onboard as I dont really have time.. so take care everyone all the best

Cruisin Claire xxx

Archived