Orient Beach

hotsand

We were on the glory christmas week and went to orient beach.

Taxi cost $6 per person one way

Can rent beach/lounge chair (included comfy cushion, umbrella, 1 free drink(alcoholic or nonalcoholic), and bathroom ticket (which can cost $0.50) all for $7.50.

If you are up to it, you might be able to negotiate these prices a little.

Any other questions?

PS. Orient Beach was very pretty

Can anyone tell me how much a cab will cost and how long of a ride it'll be to Orient beach? Also how much will chairs cost to rent?

Thank you.

You should try checking out the port of calls section on this board there is a wealth of information there!

you may also rent a car at the pier for around $40 if you have several people or want to got more than one place this is a great option. St Marteen is really easy to get around on and they drive on the right side of the road. Same as the USA.

Shane

"Cruise13579" I have a question for you. I will to soon be aboard the glory visiting the eastern ports. I was wondering was the ship time the same as the time on the island? I am trying to arrange a tour and am not too sure about the time thing. Thanks

novella

We will be at St. Martin end of January----which place should we have taxi take us for best rates for chairs, etc. We were there once, but on a tour------we loved the beach. Do the taxi services come as expected? We do not want to miss the ship, for sure. Please give info. Thanks!! Taco

We will be at St. Martin end of January----which place should we have taxi take us for best rates for chairs, etc. We were there once, but on a tour------we loved the beach. Do the taxi services come as expected? We do not want to miss the ship, for sure. Please give info. Thanks!! Taco

There are always taxis waiting in the parking lot at Orient Beach - you will have no problem getting back to the ship. Taxis tend to drop people off in 2 places (behind Pedro's - right next to naturist resort - Club Orient OR further north behind Bikini Beach Restaurant (about the middle of the beach).

Archived