Beaches in Ochos, opinion on Dunns River Falls

canadian cruising couple

We are going in February, and trying to narrow down what we want to do! Are there any great beaches that anyone can recommend? We don't have kids, so would be looking for something nice and quiet, but not too small.

Also, we are wondering about the Falls...seems REALLY touristy and commercialized to me. I've read good stuff and bad, so I don't know what to make of it! Any opinions?

:) HI,

may i say that there are a few beaches in Ocho Rios that are really worthy ti visit and be quite relaxing and comfortable,

but the most quiet of them all is the REGGAE BEACH which is not too far from the dack it's actually 5 to 10 min driving from the pier.

This beach is not one of the most spoken of but trust it will be,because of it's tranquility.

REGGAE BEACH this beach would be the ideal beach for you, take my advise i'm a jamaican who love's the beach and this is my getaway spot.

One Love.:cool:

Archived