at which terminal(s) will the ship dock

unicorn46

I apologize if this question has been answered elsewhere ... I'm going to be on a Mediterranean cruise in September on MSC Fantasia (France, Spain, Italy). Is there any way to know ahead of time which terminal the ship will use? We want to make the most efficient use of our time in port as possible, and probably will not be purchasing shore excursions from MSC, so it would be great to know if we can get the Hop-on Hop-off bus right at the pier, or if we need to take a bus / taxi to get to our starting point.

There's a ton of good information on the internet about each port, where the terminals are, how to get transportation from whichever terminal you are interested in, but I can't find anything that tells what terminal(s) a specific ship uses.

Thanks,

Sorry, I'm fairly new to cruising and was thinking the MSC Fantasia just did one route in the Mediterranean. We embarking in Cannes, and stopping at Palma Mallorca, Barcelona, Ajaccio (Corsica, France), Rome, Florence (La Spezia) and Geno before returning to Cannes.

My advice for Rome is use the train https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g187791-c151384/Rome:Italy:To.And.From.Civitavecchia.Port.html. I use the MSC bus once but the traffic is a nightmare 2.5hrs to get into city.

Baca cheaper to catch the local shuttle bus from peer to Las Rambles (Runs the same route as MSC bus but a lot cheaper} Bus stop right alongside the MSC busses.