cave-tubing.com

boseph

My family and I were recently in Belize. We decided after much research to go with cave-tubing.com. We were very happy that we did. Yhony and his crew were fantastic. For about half the price, we went to more caves and had an amazing time. We learned about Belize on the ride to the caves. cave-tubing.com was one of the highlights of our trip. Thank Yhony!!

So I am a little apprehensive as to what we need to bring.

I understand that we have to hike a ways, but at the same time we need water shoes. So if we wear real shoes, is there anywhere that they can stay dry during the adventure? Or should we wear shoes that are good for walking and can get wet? What would you recommend?

Thanks,

We wore water shoes right onto bus, leave as little as possible on bus, i.e., dry t shirt/shorts , shoes. and stuff$? We only walked 3 minutes until first river crossing. The trail was wet and muddy. There is no place to leave anything after walk, and all who wlk come back on river. I wore a small money belt ( bring sip lock bags from home) under shirt with no prob. Its a great day, enjoy:)

Archived