The stairs at the falls

Dlynn

I'm nervous about climbing the falls. If my husband and kids climb the falls and I take the stairs will I be able to see them? Will I have to walk through the Straw Market alone? I have read so many scary things about Jamaica lately! I don't want to walk around alone.

If you just walk down the stairs with them to the beach where the falls start you can literally "shadow" them up the falls, at some places even take pictures as they climb.. You won't have to go thru the straw market at all and along the steps you aren't hassled.. IF it's a hot day it's actually really pleasant there near the water.. lots of trees as well...

Thank You. I'm so excited. My husband and kids will have a great time climbing and I will enjoy taking pictures and just being there.:) Thanks for the information about getting in the falls and taking a picture with my family. I will definitelly do that. How do we exit if we don't go through the straw market? I thought that was the only way out.

Archived