Hot Tub and Thalassotherapy jets turned off on the Breeze

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

There is just a slight uneasiness, though, with the answer. Although it seems obvious that he is implying this, I wish Shane would have specified that the jets have been or are scheduled to be turned back on. Am I being too paranoid?

Not paranoid at all. Please respond to Shane with a question specific to the Air Jets. I think all of us following this thread would owe you one!

I am not sure what he is responding to that is false. I was on the breeze July 1-8. The T-pool was just a little warm and no jets. After asking a few different people that didn’t seem to understand that it was supposed to have jets a person behind the front desk told me that no carnival ships have functioning jets anymore (I am assuming she was regarding T-pool’s only). Is J. hearld saying it is false they aren’t working (I promise they were not), or that it is false it is all of carnival. I was very disappointed in the T-pool as this was our reason for sailing Carnival and getting a spa room. I had originally booked the same week on Royal Caribbean, but switched to a carnival spa room (our first carnival cruise) because of the T-pool. We still had a great time, but the T-pool, and the spa, was such a disappointment. Also, not sure who J. hearld is, but now I feel like I am being called a liar by someone high up at Carnival. Kind of makes for a bad feeling towards my Carnival experience that was originally overall a good one.

John Heald is kind of the face of Carnival (from what I know). I think what he's saying is that it was temporary and not cut off forever, and that it might be tied to that particular ship. Please don't take it as us calling you a liar - definitely not the case! I believe you, and I'm with you... I would be very disappointed if it wasn't working when I take my cruise. Really looking forward to it.