Wait List for Anytime Dining Full?

We are scheduled to leave on the Legend to Alaska on July 24. I thought I had booked anytime dining, but somehow I have late dining (815). This is going to be rough for us because, coming from the central time zone, that is 1015 our time. I called the travel agent to ask if she could wait list me for anytime dining. She told me the wait list is full.

Has anybody had any success of changing when the wait list is full? I do plan to go the maitre d as soon as we board the ship to see if they can switch us, but it sounds like the chances are pretty slim.

We live in the Central time zone, too, and have sailed from the west coast 4 times. We always arrive the day before we sail & have never had any trouble adjusting to the time difference.

WE just booked for July 22 and anytime is full as well, I am going to go see the maître de as soon as I can after we board and request to be changed.

You should do this as well. HOPE they can accommodate us! and you!

Good luck! :)