Pedicabs at Ocho Rios Pier?

megbowlstrike

Hi! I'm looking at a cruise that goes to Ocho Rios and I've never been there before. My mom can't walk much due to hip/knee issues and she refuses to let me push her in a wheelchair down the pier. In Cozumel, they have pedicabs, which was perfect for her. Do they have pedicabs in Ocho Rios on the pier?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I'm looking at a cruise that goes to Ocho Rios and I've never been there before. My mom can't walk much due to hip/knee issues and she refuses to let me push her in a wheelchair down the pier. In Cozumel, they have pedicabs, which was perfect for her. Do they have pedicabs in Ocho Rios on the pier?

We were there about a year plus ago and there was wheelchair transportation available to take you from the ship to the outer gate in the port area. I did not see any pedicabs but I don’t remember their pier being wide enough for them.

The people providing the service are not part of NCL - I’m not sure if it was a flat fee or you just tipped appropriately. My husband has some mobility issues and the pier was way to long a walk for him so I was happy to see this available.

We were meeting transportation to a AI resort for the day. When we returned in the afternoon these same gentlemen were near the port entrance to take you back to the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums