Le Bistro

skm

Someone had asked if you could come back later to eat dessert, how would that work with reservations. Also we will have our kids with us, my kids would love the fondue but prob. would order off the kids menue here. Would they just share ours, is that ok. Norm. kids can get any desert, how would that work if we are at a pay rest. It is said that we can order as many as we want, but I want to make sure it is ok to share with my kids if we are not paying the extra for them. And I'm assuming that me and my husband would each get a fondue.Thanks for these little questions.

Within reason of what you could probably eat, I don't see a problem sharing some of the desert. But it will look suspicious if you order 4 or more deserts for just two adults.

But I believe you'll be charged twice if you return to a speciality restaurant for a second seating.

• 2 months later...

tagoladad, you are probably on the majesty now, but wantto invite you to get on board the roll call for the jewel 7/16/06. just one other, besides our group of 6. hope you enjoy or enjoyed the majesty. shelly

I know I told u this already, but we loved your pics.

So the deal with the specialty restaurants is that you can order as many appetizers and desserts as you want, but you can only get one main course? Is that how it works?

At the risk of being cyber-lynched (and I know this is a Le Bistro thread:)), but if you order the Anniversary/Romance package can you substitute Cagney's for Le Bistro? The menu at Le Bistro looks okay, but really isn't nearly as appealling to DH and me as Cagney's.

beachchick

;) order one of everything if you want....this is a set price no matter how little or plentiful you eat.....lol, one night they didn't think we ordered enough so the waitress took it upon herself to order 2 chicken breasts for each of us and when she came with our meal I was astonished that there were 2 and she said she didn't think we ordered enough food sp she asked the chef to put 2 on our plates !!!!:eek: funny or what ????

Archived