Departure time

MarkandStacie

Am I crazy to buy an airline ticket departing WEST Palm at 10:35? I realize the drive is an hour from FLL and this will be on a Sunday.

Is this a trick question? :rolleyes: Yes, you would be crazy to buy a ticket leaving at 10:35AM.

Am I crazy to buy an airline ticket departing WEST Palm at 10:35? I realize the drive is an hour from FLL and this will be on a Sunday.

Hi MarkandStacie

I highly doubt you would make your flight. I would not do anything out of West Palm before 1 or 2 pm.

Enjoy your Cruise !

No one can get off the ship until it is cleared by Customs. I have been on ships where they have started to let people off at 7:30, but I have also been on ships where no one was allowed off before 9:30. The chances of making a 10:30 flight at an airport an hour away are very slim.

Archived