Grandeur of the Seas noise in owners suite?

Kilted

I'm wondering how much noise if any you can hear in the owners suite on the Grandeur of The Seas from the windjammer cafe that's above it? Thanks for any info.

John (aka Kilted)

We stayed in GS 8008 couldnt hear a thing.

We were in GS #8006 over Christmas and it was wonderful. We occasionally heard a noise of something scraping across the floor in the Windjammer - but very muffled. I was surprised about how much we heard from our next door neighbors when out on the balconey..... be careful what you talk about out there. Have a great trip- I am jealous.

We just confirmed 8000 on the 3/25 sailing. Do you have any pictures? Were orginally scheduled to sail Monday, 1/9 in the RS but DH had accident with a pack of batteries and a staircase. Staircase won.

Guess the first cruise will just have to wait a little bit longer.

We were in GS #8006 over Christmas and it was wonderful. We occasionally heard a noise of something scraping across the floor in the Windjammer - but very muffled. I was surprised about how much we heard from our next door neighbors when out on the balconey..... be careful what you talk about out there. Have a great trip- I am jealous.

Was it that bad???

Archived