A-Z or Pete Taylor?

Alleykat3

I have read really good things about both. Has anyone tried both tours? They seem very similar. One question, are there restrooms readily available while on these tours at the various stops? :o I'll be in Ocho Rios on Feb. 1st, so hopefully it's not too late to book. I'd like to book within the next few days. Any feedback would be appreciated on one vs the other.

Yes, we just went last week with Peat's son Peat Junior, and there were restrooms right at the entrance to the tubing. Once you are on your way, that's it, though.

The drive from the ship to the tubing is about 15 minutes each way. We had the whole bus for just the 4 of us! Also had our own guide take us through the river!

We were very happy with Peat Taylor and found them to be very friendly and above all, reliable. They were waiting for us, as promised, when we finished the tubing, and brought us right back to the dock.

Hope that helps.

I Just went on a tour of Dunn falls with Peat's son Oneal. It was wonderful. We had several elderly people (we were a group of 18) - we were traveling with grandparents during the Christmas holidays. Oneal was patient and kind - the teens and the old folks loved him. He took the old folks back to the ship when they tired after dropping us off in town to eat and shop. He retuned at the agreed time taking us back to the ship in plenty of time to board before sail away. I like taking more personal tours with the local vendors or when I am in a more familiar place, I use the taxis. I recommend Peat Taylor highly - you will not be disappointed. :)

Archived