Jacksonville hotel, shuttle and parking????

Guest hockeychic

Guest hockeychic

I am looking for a hotel for the night before my cruise. I will be driving so I am looking for a hotel that will allow me to leave my car there. Also that has a shuttle to the port.

Any suggestions????

Thanks

Check this out maybe they can help you.

Jacksonville Florida Holiday Inn Airport Cruise Package

Jacksonville Florida Holiday Inn Airport Cruise Package includes:

*Deluxe accommodation and free parking for the duration of your cruise

$79.00 Plus Tax (Non Commissionable). Please contact Hotel to inquire about special. 904-741-4404

We tried to find a good plan like this when we went in November. However, we did not find a deal good enough for 7 people to make it worth it.

We were coming from the North, and stopped at a nice hotel in Savannah GA for the night. Then, we had about 1hr 45 min drive to Jax from there. Parking at the Jaxport is incredibly easy! I would highly recommend it at $10/day. Parking area seemed very secure. You could walk from your car to the terminal if you wanted to, but they did have golf carts to transport you if necessary. I cannot say enough about the very organized embarkation at Jaxport!

Have fun on your cruise!

C

after a tremendous New Years Cruise...

After going through Galveston, I was amazed at Jaxport.

You pull up and drop your luggage off, then park in a very secure parking

lot. You could walk (about the lenght of a football field) or ride in a golf cart.

Embarkation took about 20 minutes from entering the terminal to entering the ship. Aften taking 3 hours in Galveston my head was spinning by how fast it went!!!

Debarkation was very smooth too. You could self asssit and be off by 8:00, but we waited and were in our car by 9:30.

I think financially you will do as well by staying at the Holiday Inn Express (which has a Wendys next door) and less then a mile from the Terminal. I stayed at Candlewood Suites on Belfort Road (I got a $69 a night rate) and then had less then a 15 minute drive to the Terminal.

You will love the Celebration. Cruise Director Risa and her team will keep you hopping for the whole trip. The ship is great and the food was fantastic.

I will have a full review coming...

have fun!!!

We went out of Jacksonville about 2 years ago now. I would recommend you calling a taxi to get to the port. We stayed at the airport Hilton the had a shuttle from the airport. I asked if the had a shuttle to the pier he told us they have a service. They said it was $20.00 per adult and the kids were free. We had 4 adults and 2 kids we figured we would need 2 taxies so we went for it. When the shuttle got there they said kids under 10 were free so we ended up paying $120.00 to get to the pier. When we got back we took one van taxi to the airport which was further then the hotel and it cost us a total of $30 with the tip. I would say check on a taxi if your shuttle is not free. Have fun.... John

• 1 month later...
We went out of Jacksonville about 2 years ago now. I would recommend you calling a taxi to get to the port. We stayed at the airport Hilton the had a shuttle from the airport. I asked if the had a shuttle to the pier he told us they have a service. They said it was $20.00 per adult and the kids were free. We had 4 adults and 2 kids we figured we would need 2 taxies so we went for it. When the shuttle got there they said kids under 10 were free so we ended up paying $120.00 to get to the pier. When we got back we took one van taxi to the airport which was further then the hotel and it cost us a total of $30 with the tip. I would say check on a taxi if your shuttle is not free. Have fun.... John

Actually, I called the Hilton Garden Inn (Airport I believe) today and they have a park and cruise or park and fly special for $109. They will take you to the cruise port, it is included.

Archived