Transportation MIA to hotel ?

FunCruiser56

What is the most cost effective way to get from MIA to our hotel on Miami Beach? There will be 8 adults with a TON of luggage. We will then need transportation from the hotel to the port 2 days later.... Taxi or should we book a shuttle ahead of time or can we just get a shuttle that will hold us all at the airport?

Funcruiser

Thanks to you both, I did get a quote from Top Shuttle and it was $95!! I think that is rather high..I think we will be better off getting 2 van taxis. We are driving 2 vans for all of us to the airport so if we can get us and luggage into them taxi's should work out too.... Were staying at the Best Western on Collins ave, called the hotel and they said it was about $32 for a taxi from the airport to the hotel... I guess I am asuming there are van type taxi's available...

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Funcruiser

I was also told by Best Western that the taxi ride was $32.00, but I was told by Newport Beach Resort that it is $55.00. The Miami transportation information indicates that it is $55.00. We are staying at the Newport Beach Resort, I have a feeling we are looking at $55.00.

Archived