Costa Magica Swimming Pools

bill4r

Marc&Tara

Woke up this morning and started to read this thread. May I respectfully suggest that you be more RESPECTFUL of others whether they be foreign or American. What you said about the Spanish children was TOTALLY OUT OF LINE. I hope you have a better day today than yesterday.

I was am glad that I am not the only one,who dislike your reviews .

One thing you are right , it is -- s'íl vous plait!!!! slip of the pen!

But when you speak more lanquages , the writing slips sometimes sic !.

I have one request: let's stop this thread about Marc.

It downsized the forum and that is not what I /we want.

When newcomers read this ,its very disappointing ,cause we all lke to sail in harmony.

I am more curious --how is Andy--

I am waiting for his review.

For all the other CC members :

Happy cruising enjoy the ocean ,the breeze and the comfort of your vessel !

Being of Italian descent I have found the comments made here by a certain individual very insulting. I have travelled to Europe many times and have been on 10 cruises (the eleventh coming up Jan. 15th on the Magica), I have found that people whether they are locals, crew members or other tourists to be friendly if they are treated the same way. If you are condescending, rude or ignorant to them they will react accordingly. Unfortunately, the type comments made here by Marc are the reasons Americans get a bad rap when travelling abroad. There is good and bad everywhere, regardless of ethnic background. This thread has been very upsetting. As stated before I am of Italian descent and very proud of it. The statements regarding the "rude" and "smellie" Europeans is just plain ludicrous. I guess Marc has never been to a sporting event in the U.S. So get off your high horse, nobody's perfect, not even you.

Well put, everybody. Cronestein - I agree. We shouldn't let him spoil the fun we have on here getting good information to plan our upcoming trips. Hopefully, he'll quit slamming everything and everyone, leave Cruise Critic, and start planning his land vacations. Have a great day, everybody!

I agree with most of what you say but for one thing. I don't think Marc was referring to Spanish children with his comment. Surely he meant that American children would become Spanish speaking but fat due to lack of exercise. I would think there should be room for both in the curriculum - my son learns Spanish, French and Japanese in the UK and they still have time for sports.

OK Marc -

This is starting to get personal. I am an American and proud of it. My father was a diplomat for the US State Department - served the American government and people for 50 years - and I grew up in many countries. My father worked hard to correct the "ugly American" image ignorant fools have cast of Americans around the globe.

You had a negative cruise experience with Costa and that's fine - don't cruise again and stay away from Costa. Your right as a consumer.

You do not enjoy English being a Second Language in S. Florida. That's fine and it is your choice to move elsewhere in the country that does not have that type of diversity.

But when you come to a "public" board and cast your views on entire peoples and cultures looking to pick a fight just to prove your intelligence when most people come to this board seeking information on vacations that they are excited about, you become excess baggage.

Give it up, ahhh!

*Are you seriously putting down other people's English? Check out your massive misspellings and incorrect usage of words. You could use some lessons in English yourself.

My thoughts exactly after I read a couple of his posts. Could not believe this was supposed to be a lawyer!!

If he behaved on the ship the way he behaves on here I could not blame Costa if they had him thrown off the ship. What an arrogant attitude this person has. The words "attention seeker" keep springing to my mind every time I read one of Marc & Tara's posts.

Marc, you are the most pathetic thing that I have ever heard. Why don't you take a look and realize that you are on an island all by yourself. You have managed to insult Hispanics, Italians, children, Indiana, etc, etc, etc. It must be difficult being perfect, but yeah you are a narcissist also and think that your picture is impressive.......Gotta agree you could lose a couple of pounds....Maybe ease up on the booze a little....Go ahead and attack me, but nothing I have said is out of line as opposed to you consistently out of line. I suppose your family and ancsetors are native to America since you have a problem with people coming into "your" country. Well I took care of your family by serving my country proudly in the military for 20 years and have travelled all around the world. What makes you pathetic is that people think of me as an American to be just like you........ and I would ashamed to be labeled the same as you.

Man give it a break.......Do you have to have the last word each time. I am not an expert on Costa but you seem to have a personal vendetta against them for some reason. Please go somewhere else and cry.

Archived