Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

1 hour ago, lincslady said:

Thanks, Lois; they have had quite a lot of rain but no real storm.

Davey - was that a meet of the Rolls Royce Enthusiasts Club by any chance?  My DH was a member many years ago, when we had a couple of  old ones.  They certainly look good, and your gaff makes a great backdrop.

It’s just a few chums enjoying a weekend away Lola. A lovely couple that had stayed here previously brought along a few friends, all suitably bedecked in tweed, which of course I approved of. We have hosted the RREC here a few years ago. What a lovely gang. We get many car clubs here. (Huge secure car park and good cctv) They differ greatly. For example the Porsche owners club are sniffing around each others cars and asking all the wrong questions £££. The Porsche drivers club turn up in mud splattered, battered old 911s and 924s and have the best time. We’ve had 70% of the world’s Ronarts in our car park all at once. Many Jaguar clubs. Austin 7s. We have Maclarens delivered to the Hotel from Spain on a low loader (kept in Spain because it’s better for the bodywork) for the High performance car club, they can be a bit sniffy too. The only video I took was of the Lagonda club. That was a bit special. Which Rollers did you have Lola? 

Edited by DavyWavey70
  • Like 2