Riande Continental at Bayside in Miami

mickeymoocow

Hello has anyone stayed at Riande Continental Bayside in Miami, my sister and I booked for this hotel, for our precruise hotel, however we've noticed nothing but horrible reviews! The only problem is that the cruise is this thrusday and not only did we book the cruise at last minute but the hotel as well so now I'm afraid we're stuck! However I'm still curious what people think?! Please let me know thanks!:rolleyes:

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were "stuck" also and after the experience I should have paid anything to get out of it. Only good thing about the hotel is a good cheap breakfast. I have stayed at some of the cheapest out of the way places in South America and not seen worse. Rooms are old, dirty, smelly, worn carpet, and lousy service. The desk clerk pretended to not understand English when I was requesting a room change and then was mad and ignored me when I spoke Spanish. Also it seems that they like to have only one elevator working during the busy check out time. It took over an hour to get family (7 of us) and bags down from room (10th floor). I was bad and stole an elevator telling everyone it was an emergency (it was since my wife was close to divorcing me) to keep them from getting on.

Take Trent's advice and pay what ever to get out of this one. It is worse than the reviews.

Hello Mickey, I havent stayed at this motel but I did have it booked for my april cruise and seeing the reviews on tripadvisor and talking to trent on here and otheres I cancelled my reservation Im not sure who you booked through but the one I booke through had a 25.00 cancellation fee but after I expressed my concerns and told them about the reviews on trip advisor epinions.com and travelocity they waived the fee and returned all my money. have a good day James

Archived