LaQuinta - Fort Lauderdale Airport

lamagoo

We will be staying in Fort Lauderdale January 11 prior to leaving on a cruise. We have a free nights stay at LaQuinta and would like to know if the LaQuinta Hotel on North 26th (airport location) is in a good location. I see from the various threads that several hotels are recommended in and around 17th St., but if the LaQuinta is in a safe area and in good shape we could save some money. Thanks in advance for your help.

I assume you mean this one... http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/propertyProfile.do?ident=LQ985

It's fine, nice hotel, not very old. The area is safe, and it's close to several restaurants.

I highly recommend the SE 17th Street area because it's a very safe location, those hotels have everything you could possibly want right there and are the closest to both the airport and port, but if you can get this La Quinta for free go for it!

. We have a free nights stay at LaQuinta and would like to know if the LaQuinta Hotel on North 26th (airport location) is in a good location.

lamagoo, It's a decent, safe location and many posters on these boards swear by the LaQuinta at FLL airport. One night, free.....go for it. Save some money. Tell us what you think when you return. ;)

Archived