Allure of the Seas Aug 19 sailing Fitness class schedule?

will88

Hi, I found older class schedule on different itinerary but I wonder if anyone has the fitness class schedule for the upcoming Aug 19 2018 sailing? The itinerary is day 2-3 at sea, 4 at St. Martin, 5 at San Juan, 6 at Labadee, 7 at sea again. If there's pricing info that'd be great too.

Thanks!!

I was on the Allure in July. I dont have a schedule but I remember a few things on sea days. In the gym there was 7am stretch and 7:30 am abs class, both free. Then there were 9 am spin class and 9 am TRX classes , for a fee ( sorry, dont know the fee, maybe around $10?). Sometimes in the mid afternoon, there were Zumba and light aerobics classes given on the promenade. I did not pay attention to port day schedules.

I was on the Allure in July. I dont have a schedule but I remember a few things on sea days. In the gym there was 7am stretch and 7:30 am abs class, both free. Then there were 9 am spin class and 9 am TRX classes , for a fee ( sorry, dont know the fee, maybe around $10?). Sometimes in the mid afternoon, there were Zumba and light aerobics classes given on the promenade. I did not pay attention to port day schedules.

Cool, sounds better than the Anthem we went in April. Thanks!

I’m currently on Allure’s eastern itinerary. I will scan all the compass newsletters and post them on Monday. Hopefully that will help!

That'd be great help! Looking forward to it, thanks!!

I’m currently on Allure’s eastern itinerary. I will scan all the compass newsletters and post them on Monday. Hopefully that will help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW would also appreciate any tip/recommendation on excursions, activities, shows (those that you can't book online as we already booked all that can be booked online), restaurants since we're on the same itinerary. Thanks much!

Go to the gym when you get on the ship to sign up for any special classes. We did not do this last summer. DD saw a spin class in the Compass one day and went to the gym to participate. She was told that the class had filled up on the first day of the cruise. We said something to the effect "why advertise something when there's no chance to participate" and were told that we should have known to sign up early. Sorry staff, there's no way someone should know this. But, we do now and are passing this along.

Thank so much! I'm also going to be sailing on the Allure on the 19th, and that would be so helpful!

I scanned all the Compasses. The PDF may be found at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P_V9qcx5Y6HVHBsk8aIgFuoBeSDsPv_6/view?usp=sharing.

I will write a review, hopefully later today. It was one of the best vacations I've ever had, and that's saying a lot!

Thank you for this! You've got me super excited for this trip and can't wait to hear your thoughts. :D

I scanned all the Compasses. The PDF may be found at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P_V9qcx5Y6HVHBsk8aIgFuoBeSDsPv_6/view?usp=sharing.

I will write a review, hopefully later today. It was one of the best vacations I've ever had, and that's saying a lot!

I'm looking at the very nice scan of the compasses now, it's great! Thanks so much! I'm so looking forward to your review, please let us know when you post it.

Hi Will, it’s posted!

Great review! I replied there too & asked for your recommendation of your favorite specialty restaurant. I think we'll only go to one - I like RCL's MDR enough.

Go to the gym when you get on the ship to sign up for any special classes. We did not do this last summer. DD saw a spin class in the Compass one day and went to the gym to participate. She was told that the class had filled up on the first day of the cruise. We said something to the effect "why advertise something when there's no chance to participate" and were told that we should have known to sign up early. Sorry staff, there's no way someone should know this. But, we do now and are passing this along.

Thank you very much for the tip! On Anthem we signed up 2nd day or so and it was still ok, but we'll sign up on Allure first day then.