Shuttle from Genoa to Milan MXP

mom4mom

although I read from a post lat year that MSC was offering this transfer for 34 Euro, my travel agent spoke to a supervisor recently who said it wasn’t available. Can someone with more recent experience tell me if this is available? Can it be booked ahead of time or only onboard? Cost? TIA

although I read from a post lat year that MSC was offering this transfer for 34 Euro, my travel agent spoke to a supervisor recently who said it wasn’t available. Can someone with more recent experience tell me if this is available? Can it be booked ahead of time or only onboard? Cost? TIA

Have you considered the train, there are many of them and it is not very expensive

We are just going to that shuttle bus for 31€ per person. And our TA booked that few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what ship are you on?

Curryman15, yes we've considered the train but we are with a group of elderly people who may not do as well taking the train. It would be worth it to us to take a shuttle directly from the ship.

So what ship are you on?

Curryman15, yes we've considered the train but we are with a group of elderly people who may not do as well taking the train. It would be worth it to us to take a shuttle directly from the ship.

Yes understood, good luck and enjoy. My wife and I are taking the train from Genoa to Venice with only a 15 min change over in Milan :( maybe next time for us