Having a hard time making up my mind

megsterl

Maybe you could help me. I have been looking at the cave tubing tours and have narrowed it down to four that I am considering.

Xstreamcavetubing

cavetubing.com

and *****

My boyfriend really likes the fact that at xstream you can jump in the water from the cliffs, and I noticed on ***** they show pictures of people jumping as well. Do the other tours offer this as well? Also do all companies make you were life jackets? Thanks for your time

...warm and cozy in this cool mountain stream and especially inside the caves, where warm is a good idea!!...

:eek: How cold was the water and inside the caves...? Sounds silly, but...do I need to bring a jacket or something? I don't like cold...

We just got back from Belize (January 10). Can't say enough about Cavetubing.com. Yonni and his group were fantastic :D . This was one of our excursion highlights of the cruise. You can jump in from the "rock" if you like. He takes the worry about returning to the tenders on time out of the mix. This adventure was great. You are put in groups of 4 or 5 each with a guide and the adventure begins! Our experience began and ended with the bus ride. AND YES, we would go back with Yonni again and again!!!!

Paul - the "p" in jpcruiser

Archived