What would you do

megsterl

My boyfriend and I will be on the Legend of the Seas for Valentines Day, I would like to give him some sort of gift and Ihave some personal ideas, but I would really like to do is have some sort of gift basket delivered to the room. I have looked at a lot of websites, well wishers, bon voyage. but I dont really like a lot of the items they offer. I would like to get him either a Rum basket or a beer basket. Do you think if I brought the basket stuff, and asked to room attendant he would be able to bring the beer to the room for me? Also if you arent supposed to bring booze on board how come there are companies that sell gift baskets with alcohol to be delivered to the room? Any suggestions would be great, thanks for your time.

Have you checked with the cruiseline's guest services/gifts department? I've sent bottles of wine, as well as flowers, to friends who were cruising - through the cruiseline. I've also rec'd gift packages. I think all ships offer these. Check their website. (They're usually about the same price, sometimes less, as you'd pay for an outside company to deliver.)

Archived