Pirates scavenger hunt or beach day at Vivo

MoyCoy

I am sailing on the Harmony in December. We will be in PR 7am to 2pm. I have 8 year old twins. This is our first visit to PR. I read on CC that San Juan is walkable, but I am concerned it may not be entertaining for young kids. I was thinking about booking a excursion through the ship. First one is a scavenger hunt on the fort with a pirate. 3 hour walking tour. They fly kites on the fort too . The second is twice the price and is a beach day at VIVO beach club.

I am having a hard time finding reviews on the pirates scavenger hunt. Anyone partake in these excursions or have advice on a kid friendly outing on PR?

Thank you

Both sound like good options! There are less expensive option than the cruise ship for day passes and are kid friendly.

. I was going to do a self walking tour but read that it can be hot and muggy. We are from Seattle and my kids don't handle long walks in the heat very well:')

So I was thinking about VIVO. What cheaper options are there?

Yes it will/can be hot. If your group is big enough maybe you can hire a tour the old town and the outs quirts as well. I love the fort grounds to just hang out:) Not sure what is most important to you. I did this day pass a couple of years ago and was great

https://puertoricocruiseexcursions.com/excursion/san-juan-beach-break/

. I was going to do a self walking tour but read that it can be hot and muggy. We are from Seattle and my kids don't handle long walks in the heat very well:')

So I was thinking about VIVO. What cheaper options are there?