Can't reach travel agent to make final deposit

hullman57@verizon.net

We also had Greg as TA. I couldn’t get in touch with him either. Called Captains Club. They gave me a number to call which was the large agency he was affiliated with. Every thing seems to be in order all though I did have to send copy of my invoice. Frankly I think this guy just took off. My new agent did let drop that Greg was AWOL and the letter I reviewed from agency explaining situation said he left for personal reasons. I received the explanation letter after I made contact with agency. I was also very nervous about the whole thing !!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So were you able to transfer a reservation to another agent? The constant message on GP is that he is on medical leave. I can't see why he would maintain a dedicated phone number and website if he did not plan to return. On the other hand, I also do not understand why he has no autoreply on email or voice message directing you elsewhere in the interim. I would feel more comfortable moving my reservations elsewhere within TPI, but they suggested it was not necessary.

So were you able to transfer a reservation to another agent? The constant message on GP is that he is on medical leave. I can't see why he would maintain a dedicated phone number and website if he did not plan to return. On the other hand, I also do not understand why he has no autoreply on email or voice message directing you elsewhere in the interim. I would feel more comfortable moving my reservations elsewhere within TPI, but they suggested it was not necessary.

Yes, I was assigned a new agent. BUT I had to be a bit proactive. When Celebrity gave me the phone number to call it was the phone number of the parent agency with an extension #. After calling this # a few times with no answer I figured out that this must be Greg’s #. So I called the number again and did not dial the extension. I was able to be connected to a real person who seemed to understand the problem. She then connected me to as agent who was able to take over the booking. The main agency was very responsive.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums