CruiseCompete

CruiseGrL06

HI.. we also just booked a cruise through *****. The TA we booked with was $150pp (4 people) less than the next closest and $250pp lower than Princess's price. I called Princess first however to check whether this company was known to them.. I called twice to get two different people and both times I was told that this company was very familiar to them. This cruise isn't until November but e-mail documentation was quick and accurate and we were immediately on the cruise personalizer.

I had tried ***** for our November 05 Oosterdam cruise but noone could come close to another online TA that I had used before..so booked with him. For our Nov. 06 cruise he wasn't any lower than Princess.

Ciana:)

I used ***** last year to check prices against what my TA had quoted to me.....imagine my surprise when a quote came back from.......my TA!! Yes, it was the same price she had quoted me, but not the lowest. I did indeed still book through her......sense of loyalty I guess.

Archived