Majesty questions

Janearl

Does anyone know......on the Majesty web cam you can see a smiley face on deck. Can you go on that deck or is it off limits. Never been on the ship. Also....anyone know how much a manicure is. Should I book it when I get on the ship Saturday for later in the week. We leave on Saturday. last minute questions.:confused:

You will like it, especially in the suites. If you get Karin as your concierge tell her that the occupants of 910-912 from Dec. 10th said hello. She is really very good. Also the Royal Observatory which is just ahead on Deck 9 is a great restaurant and usually fairly easy to get into because no many people are found at that part of the ship.

Just off Majesty Jan 7th. You should have no problem booking a manicure for later in the week, possibly even the day you want it. Just go to the spa area and ask. If you can get a hot stone massage DO IT, it's amazing.

Karin the conceirge is great and very helpful.

Drinks in Rendevous lounge seem to be better than top deck bars too.

Can I make a list of what few things I need and give it to the concerige or should I just do it my self. Iknow she will have to do the one day I want VIP tender tickets. I never have been in the postion to have someone help me.

Does anyone know......on the Majesty web cam you can see a smiley face on deck. Can you go on that deck or is it off limits. Never been on the ship. Also....anyone know how much a manicure is. Should I book it when I get on the ship Saturday for later in the week. We leave on Saturday. last minute questions.:confused:
YOUR GOING TO LOVE MAJESTY OF THE SEAS.ITS A BIG SHIP(880 FT. LONG) AND EVERYONE IS NICE.THE HELP ARE VERY GOOD. ALOT OF THINGS TO DO -YOUR LOVE IT.AS FAR AS THE MANICURE I WOULD BOOK IT RIGHT AWAY

JUST IN CASE ALOT OF PEOPLE WANT THE SAME.HAVE A NICE CRUISE. JOHN

OK OK I MADE A MISTAKE.WHEN YOU SAID MAJESTY THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND WAS MAJESTY OF THE SEAS.I WAS ON THAT SHIP BUT THE ROYAL CARRIBEAN SHIP.SORRY.THE ADVICE FOR THE MANICURE STILL STANDS. SORRY AGAIN.HAHA JOHN

Archived