Hotel Near Miami Port

Fred C

I don't know if it's closest but it is very close & you can see the ships out your window in the am if you are high & facing that direction.

There is also a shopping village across the street with Bubba Gumps, Hard Rock Cafe & several other rest. This cruise we booked around being able to stay at this Hotel.

Karin

Hi Fred...My wife and I cruised out of Miami on December 11th, and yes, The Holiday Inn is the closest hotel to the port and is right across the street from Bayside Marketplace and the Hard Rock Cafe.

We stayed at the Hyatt which was beautiful, however, it was more expensive and about a five minute cab ride from the hotel to Bayside at a cost of $4.50. That did not bother us at all, but if you just want a place to sleep and nothing real fancy, The Holiday Inn is just fine. It's fairly new, clean and perfect for what you described.

Have a great cruise.

Dave

mdeane:

Please post a review here when you get back. As we are looking to book this hotel for our cruise in July. Or e-mail me at mercedesmom2002@yahoo.com when you get back and give me the scoop.

There will be 5 of us, my DH, DD and myself plus my friend and his DD. We're looking to just book a suite with 2 DB's and a sofa sleeper. Definitely want to know what floor we will need to be on to see the ships. Also want to know how far Bubba Gumps is into the Bayside Market as I am handicapped and can walk short distances so I'm hoping it's not like at the opposite end or anything. Also want to go to Hard Rock and my DH and our friend will probably have to check out Hooters.

Thanks in advance.

Sue

Thanks

Archived