Norwegian Spirit Cabin 9003

shannonbrown2

Hi everyone,

My family and I will be cruising on Norwegian Spirit in November of 2018. We booked an ocean view room on deck 9 in November 2017 and were assigned to the last available outside cabin, #9003. I am concerned since the NCL website indicates that this room can accommodate only 3 occupants. My children are 14 and 17, so I need to ensure that any "cot" can accommodate an older child. I also read something about a "pole" in this room that prevents the beds from being pushed together, but I could not confirm anywhere on the NCL website. If anyone has any additional information or pictures of cabin 9003, I would really appreciate it. There are no other outside or balcony rooms available for this sailing, so I am unable to change the room assignment. Thanks for your help.

Shannon

I just looked on Cruise Deck Plans at cabin 9005 as there are no pictures for 9003 posted. It doesn't appear that the forward cabins have poles. Further, your calling is supposed to hold up to five people. The cot will be placed under the Pullman (bunk) bed with the two main beds pushed together to make room for the cot, which appears the same save as the Pullman (,a terrific size mattress,).

I have booked this same cabin 9003 for a cruise in the fall of 2019. I booked as a solo and was told that the twin beds had to be separate. I assume now possibly due to a pole. I’m sure it won’t bother me but would hope y’all could post pictures when you can of 9003. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Forums