Bon Voyage Gift?

Catrin

Hi everyone,

After the last cruise, I got a letter from Carnival telling me to call them 45 days before my next cruise to recieve a gift.

So... today I called.. they asked if we drank wine (I said no)... they asked if we were diabetic (I said No).....

What do you think the gift is? My guess is chocolates.. although I would have prefered drink coupons! icon_wink.gif

Has anyone recieved one of these gifts?

Cathy

dolphin.gif

Ecstacy October 1992

Destiny October 1999

TRIUMPH May2003

TRIUMPH AGAIN! May 2004

Returning to the TRIUMPH on MAY 15TH!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

http://community.webshots.com/user/catrin0917

I get these all the time...I always get a bottle of champagne. Some have gotten drink coupons, etc.....anyone else with experience here have any input?

Militant Breastfeeding & Homebirth Proponent-Sandra Carmichael

Mardi Gras 6/79

Mardi Gras 6/79

(back to back cruises)

Celebration 8/02

Splendour of the Seas 3/03

Jubilee 7/03

Conquest 1/04

Celebration 1/04

Elation 2/04

Elation *coming again* 1/05

I had one of those on my last cruise. We got a card in our room saying that we would receive a bottle of chardonnay from carnival. Don't care for chardonnay but our waiter said we could get any other type of wine as long as the price was the same. We were happy with that. icon_biggrin.gif

We were on the Triumph last week, and called ahead because of one of these letters.

We ended up getting a $15 gift certificate to the photo gallery, a canvas tote bag for our daughter and 6 chocolate covered strawberries. We told the girl in Carnival's bon voyage department up front that we don't drink...so they didn't give us any wine or champagne. (well, they did--but promply and graciously exchanged it for the strawberries) and since we travel with our 11 year old--this was more appropriate.

lynda_ani.gif

Archived