Cozumel for Couples?

bebe624

Hola luvbirds,

How I remember when we were smitten. As one cartoon put it , Twitterpated! If I was one to prescribe to amore', I would rent a car and drive to the eastern side of the island with a long stop at Coconuts. Take a nice, long walk on the beach. Maybe even play a little footsie in the sand. Order a tall cold drink and make goo goo eyes at each other. If you don't like this atmosphere you are in need of some serious therapy.

Hola luvbirds,

How I remember when we were smitten. As one cartoon put it , Twitterpated! If I was one to prescribe to amore', I would rent a car and drive to the eastern side of the island with a long stop at Coconuts. Take a nice, long walk on the beach. Maybe even play a little footsie in the sand. Order a tall cold drink and make goo goo eyes at each other. If you don't like this atmosphere you are in need of some serious therapy.

Yep, Coconuts would be the place for you.

My Coconuts photos

Hey Bruce-r,

You are just the person that I need to talk to. What is the name of the inlet or protected cove on the east side? I've read several post on it and have forgotten the name. They are right about your memory. It is the second thing to go.:rolleyes:

Hey Bruce-r,

You are just the person that I need to talk to. What is the name of the inlet or protected cove on the east side? I've read several post on it and have forgotten the name. They are right about your memory. It is the second thing to go.:rolleyes:

For me, the second thing to go was my knees, the first was the hair. ;(

I think you are looking for Playa Bonita. It is half way between Coconuts and Rastas on the east side.

For me, the second thing to go was my knees, the first was the hair. ;(

I think you are looking for Playa Bonita. It is half way between Coconuts and Rastas on the east side.[/QUO

Or maybe Chen Rio. More of a protected cove.

Thank you for the advice. I loved the pics of Coconuts too :) Looks grand! How crazy is the driving in Cozumel, should we be nervous to rent a car? That may be my only concern? :cool:

Driving isn´t too bad. I would avoid downtown though. Don´t be nervous.

Thank you for the advice. I loved the pics of Coconuts too :) Looks grand! How crazy is the driving in Cozumel, should we be nervous to rent a car? That may be my only concern? :cool:
Like Solita said, avoid downtown and you'll be fine. I drove around for a week with no problem. Just be patient, take it easy, and let the taxis go by you when the road it 2 lanes each way.

Got my docs in the mail, and it looks like the ship leaves Cozumel at 6pm. Originally it was 8pm or 9pm. It seems like I will have to cut some things off my schedule for Cozumel.

I don't know why Carnival didn't say anything until I got my docs?

Archived