wifi on seaside

catspaws65

I have not sailed yet but have been reading everything about MSC for over a year now. From what I’ve read, yes, you’ll be able to use up to 4 distinct devices, regardless of cabin location or device ownership, with the 4-device package. The 4 can all be logged on at the same time if you want. However, after 4 have logged on at least once, simultaneously or not, you will not be able to login with a 5th device so make sure you all clearly know what 4 devices are “it”. It might make sense (and remember I haven’t cruised yet), for you to be the one that signs all 4 in just to make sure the initial set-up is correct.

I plan on doing this for me and my husband in our cabin and my mom and sisters in a different cabin on a different deck. I bought the 4 device package.

just returned from the seaside on the 29th . . .

each cruise card as an "internet id" . . . the person that actually purchases the internet package has to log in to each device (just once) with their login credentials . . . once activated on the device, it locks that device to the account so once you reach your device limit, you can't deactivate a device and hope to activate a 5th device

though it may sound complicated, it really is simple . . . feel free to msg me w/ any questions